Atrificial Turf Pitches
We understand how challenging it can be to maintain a natural turf sports pitch in the harsh Scottish climate. For many, artificial turf can be the solution to these environmental issues. Artificial turf is a cost effective, visually pleasing alternative for multi-use sports pitches.
For all our clients we work with flexibility to ensure the result is a top quality, cost effective and sustainable playing surface.
Our construction process is as follows:
- Planning and preparation of site
- Drainage installation
- Subbase installation
- Ground stabilisation
- Sports fencing and flood lighting installation
- Laser levelling
- Install shock pad
- Supply and install artificial grass
Artificial Turf Renovation
Rejuvenation of sports pitches is a necessary process for sports pitches to remain clean, safe and playable. The rejuvenation process can include:
- Full renovation lift and relay
- Removal and replacement of infill
- Decompaction of infill
- Deep clean- removal of debris and contaminants
Our rejuvenation service will restore your surface to “like new”.
Artificial Turf Maintenance
End of season pitch renovations are key to pitch sustainability year after year. Our renovation packages are flexible to suit your clubs’ site-specific needs and budgets.
Our comprehensive maintenance package can include:
- Debris clearance
- Ground staff maintenance work
- Drag brushing
- Visual inspection of playing surface and surrounding areas (goals, fencing, etc).
- Weed kill
- Algae removal